Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#376558 by Michelle Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:18 am
"Marc Sabitzer"<[email protected]>;

I just completed the transfer and you would have received confirmation from PayPal.. so i want you to send me the address where the pick up would be made and i made an additional payment of 4,000.00 sek for the shipping agent pick up fee and i am sure you noticed that, according to PayPal's policy you'll have to send the extra amount to the shipping company headquarters through MoneyGram and then send the MoneyGram money transfer information to PayPal for verification, so the transaction can be finalized. and so that they can release the total amount of the 5,000.00 sek into your account.. Here is the info you need to send the fee to the shipping agent through MoneyGram…

Name: TAKUMI KOHR
City : Lviv
State: Lviv
Zipcode : 79007

Now you should visit the nearest MoneyGram to complete the transaction, you can locate any MoneyGram outlet in any of your local post office as there is always a MoneyGram outlet there.... Email PayPal with the details when you are done.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#378169 by Michelle Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:50 am
Henrik Duku <[email protected]>:
Thank you for the response to my message.I have read all the details on the advertisement.I am interested in buying it and i would like to get it as soon as possible. can you please tell me how long you have owned it?
I hope to read from you soon.

Best regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.