Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#376559 by Michelle Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:45 am

Hi,

My name is Peter Marfleet, thank you for your interest in my car.
I am British and I would appreciate it if we can communicate in English.

The car is in perfect condition, the body is in perfect shape, no hidden defects, as well as the interior in excellent condition, non-smoking car, never involved in an accident. The engine running like new and the maintenance was done in time. The car has the original documentation ( the documents necessary to transfer title of the car in your name ), such as certificate of registration, full service history, two keys, Vehicle Inspection and Car-Pass.

I worked in Belgium as an European lawyer initially for a period of 1 year. I bought the car to use it in the time I was working here.
Recently, after 4 months in Belgium, I was moved with my work in Slough SL3 9NG, England, so I no longer need the car because the steering wheel is on the left side. Fees to register the car in England is to high. I am the second owner of the car. The car is still on Belgian registration.

You will find attached additional photos of my vehicle, to see that it is in a very good condition.

Here are some pictures: https://myalbum.com/album/Wo70eNuqd6dx

The price is negotiable. I can give you more details about the car that allows you to calculate how much the registration tax would be to your name. If you are interested feel free to contact me and I will get back to you with all the information you need to know about about this transaction.

I am ready to pay for the delivery fees to your location.

Thank you!
Peter Marfleet
Fairfield Close,
Slough SL3 9NG
United Kingdom

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement