Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#376561 by Michelle Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:23 am
«bellamy mariana <[email protected]

> Due to the nature of my work,phone calls making and visiting of website are restricted but i squeezed out time to check this advert and send you an email regarding it.i need you to get back to me with the price you willing in selling it to me as soon as possible

bellamy mariana <[email protected]>

I have made the payment now, im sure you must have received the payment notification message from PayPal regarding the payment. An additional payment was made and am sure you would have noticed it The pick up company wanted 380euro for the pick up and delivery, so i have included it in the payment i made. I will advise you to kindly check your Junk Mail folder or trash Sometimes legitimate email ends up in junk folders,Please check for the PayPal payment confirmation email there and follow the payment process and contact PayPal with the required detail needed from you in order to complete the transaction with you As per the e-mail paypal sent to me which is also similar to yours, you have to pay 380 euro out of your own pocket through western union to my shipper address given to you..i think you can find a western union in any Local Post Office near you.. After you send the money 380 euro through western union a receipt will be given to you at the western union office. So you will scan the western union receipt and address it to a mail then reply to paypal confirmation email with it. Once you do that then PayPal verify the western union detail and confirm everything valid then they will release your total amount into your account include the western union charges. keep me informed as soon you complete the transaction with paypal by sending the necessary western union receipt to paypal

I dont want you to delay this transaction now that the money as being deducted from my account i need you to procedure to any nearby western union near you and send the necessary fee to the shipping agent and make sure you send the western union receipt to paypal for them to accredit the money held on hold without no delay

i need you to comply with paypal and follow their instruction for the transaction to be completed

Thanks

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement