Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#376674 by Michelle Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:49 am
[email protected]

This Payment Notification email is sent to you in regards to the transfer that was made into your bank

account by Susanne Nilsson. The total sum of 2900.00 kr has been transferred into your account by

Susanne Nilsson for the payment of your item and the transfer has been Approved, the transaction details

***SHIPPING ADDRESS***

Name: A Seun
Address: Flat 17 Coniston Avenue,
Essex,
Postcode : RM19 1PG
United Kingdom

***IMPORTANT NOTICE***

This Payment has been approved and its about to be transfer into your account, but before the money
can be credited into your account, you will have to go ahead with the shipment of the item and send
the Shipment Tracking Number/Shipment Receipt to us for the Shipment Verification. Once you make the

shipment and you send the evidence of the shipment/shipment tracking number to us, your account will
be credited with immediate effect.This new measure is being taking because of some sellers that do receive
buyer's payment but will not ship out the item paid for,and to protect both the buyer and the seller against
the occurrence of fraudulent activities on the internet.

It is now safe for you to go ahead with the shipment of the item and then send the Shipment Tracking

Number/Shipment Receipt to us for the shipment verification. Your account will be credited immediately

upon confirmation of the details required by us, Moreover our customer cannot abort the transfer after

you might have sent the Shipment Tracking Number/Shipment Receipt to us by click reply. You should send the Shipment

Tracking Number/Shipment Receipt to us within the next 24-72hrs.

Due to the fact that we processes thousands of order daily, We recommend you to contact our customer care

department.This ensure speedy verification of shipment as well as prompt transfer of your Money.Thank you

for using Bank Of England Online Banking System (Wire Transfer)®. We look forward to serving you better in

the future.

Questions? Send an email to us by click reply

© 2018, Bank Of England Financial Group.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#379186 by Ado Valy Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:07 am
I have her phone number and what'sapp adress.
+44 7520637654
She has just buy a iPhone X and didn't send the money. Insed of paying the money she want more money so I can have the money for the phone. Here are address is
A Seun
Flat 17 Coniston Avenue
RM19 1PG
Essex
United Kingdom