Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#377166 by Michelle Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:34 pm
ING Bank ® Internet Banking Plc Limited <[email protected]>

This is to inform you that we have received your payment of € 419.00 EUR from Jerry Braugh, for your item. Purchased from via tori.fi The money has now been deducted from the buyer's Bank account and ready to be transfer into your bank account stated below.
***Seller's Bank Account Details***As provided by the Buyer (Jerry Braugh)***

** IMPORTANT NOTE***
''"YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN Euro " €
This Auction payment has been deducted from your Buyer bank account and has been **APPROVED** but will not be credited to your seller bank account which information is provided above. we require for the shipping Shipment Reference/Tracking Number or Bar Code for the payment activation so as to secure both the buyer and the seller. Below are the necessary information requested before your account can be credited.you are to make the shipping of the item and the tracking number should be sent to us through this email address for verification click reply on your message button and our customer service will attend to you.. As soon as we get the shipment tracking number , the money will be credited to your account immediately we verify the Shipment Reference/Tracking Number or Bar Code.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PAYMENT WILL NOT APPEAR ON YOUR BANK ACCOUNT UNTIL YOU PROVIDE THE SHIPMENT REFERENCE NUMBER OR RECEIPT SCANNED COPY OF WHICH YOU GET FROM THE POST AFTER SENDING YOUR BUYER'S ITEM.
Once the tracking number/bar code is sent to us and shipment has been verified,You will receive a confirmatory message via Email"from ING BANK® transfer service dept informing you that the Money has been deposited into your bank account.
This is due to our new policies at ING Bank® to protect both the buyer and the seller from online fraudulent activities perpetrated via the internet. Your payment is intact. You are advise to complete this transaction as soon as possible.Here at ING Bank you can be assured that your security and safety is our top most concern.If you have questions about this payment for your sold item or service, please click here
***Thank you for using ING bank Auction payment Transfer***
The ING Bank Auction Payment team

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification , kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#377360 by Michelle Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:57 am
From: ING Bank ® Internet Banking Plc Limited <[email protected]>

You have an Instant Bank Transfer of € 850.00 EUR from (Sandy Renea) via ING Bank Auction Payment for your auction item: Canon 6D

This payment has been successfully processed and has been Approved. Details of the transaction is provided bellow :

Buyers Account Details***
Account Name: Sandy Renea
Bank Name: ING Bank
Bank Code: INGBNL2A
Account Number: 52378901
Bank Location: England, UK

SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS

Name: Mary Jane Plural
Address: brgy chambery
State: Bacolod
City: Negros occident
Zip code: 6120

Address Status: Confirmed
***Thank you for using ING Bank Auction Payment Transfer!

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#384871 by Michelle Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:52 pm
ING Bank ® Internet Banking Plc Limited <[email protected]>

You have an Instant Bank Transfer from (Jerry Braugh) via ING Bank Auction Payment for your auction item: Huawei Mate Lite 10 for sale This payment has been successfully processed and has been Approved. Details of the transaction is provided bellow :

Account Name: Jerry Braugh

SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS

Name: Moses Ajibade
Address: No 12 Best way Iwo Road
State: Oyo
City: Ibadan
Zip code: 23402
Address Status:Confirmed

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#391580 by Michelle Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:53 am
ING Bank ® Internet Banking Plc Limited [email protected]

Account Name: Jerry Braugh

SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS

Name: Sandra Renea Lee
Address: Food Lion Broad River Shopping Center Columbia, SC,

Address Status:

Confirmed