Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#377373 by Michelle Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:13 pm
Joe William Jr. <[email protected]> het volgende geschreven:

Goedenavond, voor het antwoord. Ik zal je €350 euro aanbieden, wat vind je daarvan? laat het me weten als je mijn aanbod accepteert. Laat me je definitieve prijs weten als je de telefoon wilt verkopen als deze prijs niet snel is. Antwoord mij in het Engels? Wacht op je snelle reactie. Bedankt

Joe William Jr. <[email protected]> het volgende geschreven:

Good Morning!

How are you doing. Ijust receive the some mail from my Bank and I've contacted the Smile Bank® customer service immediately and I've been told that my account have automatically deduct of €250 Eur, pay extra additional payment to have your money credited to your account. Because, the limit your Bank Account "ABN AMRO BANK N.V." is €600.00 EUR upward. So I have complying with the bank for your money to be credited to your account.

Once again, I want you to understand that this is not fake stuff. it's a rule from the UK Bank, Bank international merchandise policy in UK, you are safe and secure with my Bank. what you need to do now is to proceed with the sum of 250 € to the name and address that Bank provide for you for your full payment of €600 .00 EUR for successful activation of your full money and credited into your bank account.

I will need you to send the 250€ to my Name and Address, Here is the info needed to get the money sent through Money Gram transfer:

Name: Andie Freedy
Address: Stavropoulou 37
ZIP code: 10436
City: Athens
State: Athens

Please, kindly email the necessary details to Bank Customer Service; the 8-digit Money Gram Reference Number which you will be given at the Money Gram Office after the 250€ has been sent as well as the sender's name and address used to send the money through Money Gram in sending the 250€ so i can forward it to Bank or better still you can email it to Bank Customer Service directly.

Regards,
Joe

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement