Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#377525 by Michelle Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:34 pm

Thanks for getting back, my name is Douglas, I'm okay with the condition as described on the advert and what price are you willing to sell without the reg and rwc? I work on North West Shelf in the Rowley Sub-basin and the reception here is terrible, reason i wasn't able to reach you by phone call which is why I contacted you with an internet messaging facility. This lovely car will be as a surprise!

Regarding the payment, I will only pay through paypal as I am having to buy unseen and paypal secures both the buyer and seller, I will be paying you through PayPal linked with my bank account, if you have a paypal account, all I will need will be your paypal email address, you can alternatively send your bsb, account name and number if you have no PayPal account. I have also contacted my courier who will come for pick up and deliver it to Darwin after the whole funds has been cleared into your account.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement