Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#377851 by Michelle Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:32 am
Von: [email protected] <[email protected]>
You have received an instant payment from Jerry ([email protected])

You have an instant payment of 300.00 Euro from Jerry. ([email protected])
Thanks for using PayPal. You are required to ship out the item and get back to us with the tracking number.
It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Delivery address
Name-Vicky Simon
Address-No 4 Ludwick Mews
City-New CROSS
State-London
Zip code-SE14 6NF
Country-UK

Currency conversion: To complete this transaction, we've converted the payment amount to the currency of your card. Our currency conversion processing fee was added to the exchange rate, set by an external financial institution. For more information about fees, see "Exhibit A - Fees" in our User Agreement.Issues with this transaction?
You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This PayPal® payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED" but it will not be credited into your account until the shipment's reference/tracking number is sent to us for verification so as to secure both the buyer and the seller.

Do send the tracking number to [email protected] and our Customer service representative will attend to you.

Get verified – Pay with your bank and you're 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your PayPal account. Log in and click the Unverified link below your name.

You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your PayPal account, go to your Profile, and click My settings.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement