Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#377870 by Michelle Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:05 pm

Hi,

The LG OLED65C7P 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV it's brand new, never opened the box. I`m selling it because i don`t want to miss a great iMac deal offer for my new job.

The price is firm,$419 shipping included. Now I'm in Great Falls, MT with my job and i've listed the tv on e-Bay because I don't have time to meet with the buyer.If you are still interested I'll send you the e-Bay link and you can buy it from there.

Thank you!
Martha

I got the confirmation from eBay, that they've sent you the invoice for the transaction. Let me know if you've got it and you understand the terms of the transaction.
It's a very simple and quick process. You need to confirm $419 to eBay with the eBay cards. They will need to verify them...they just need to verify if you have the cash, the money will stay on the eBay cards. As soon as you receive and inspect the tv you'll have to hand over the cards to the delivery agent so the money can be transferred to me.
Keep me posted, please.

Thank you,
Martha

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement