Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#377959 by Michelle Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:39 am
Alex Mark - [email protected]

I have just completed the Payment and Am sure you have received the confirmation from PayPal regarding the Payment.

You can check your e-mail for confirmation of payment, a total sum of €3,535 Eur was sent, €3,000 Eur for the Merchandise and the extra €485 Eur for the Pick Up charges and €50 Eur for the Bank Transfer charges, Kindly go to your Bank and make the transfer of €485 Eur to the shipping company Bank details as follow:

Account Holders Name: John Calway

Bank name: Knoxville Teachers Federal Credit Union

Iban number: 0000001214208

BIC or SWIFT CODE : 264279606

City: Oak Ridge

State: Tennessee

Once you complete with the payment just send the Payment scan receipt to PayPal for verification to be done so that PayPal can process all your money without any delay.

All other documentations should be prepared by my Pick Up Agent so do not worry about that,I urge you to check both your Inbox or junk/spam folder for the payment confirmation from PayPal.

The shipping company Agent will contact you for the pick up date after you send the Bank Payment scan receipt to PayPal for verification to be done and PayPal will also process all your money without any delay.

I will be waiting to hear from you once the money has been sent to the shipping company.

Thanks for the business.

Advertisement