Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#379319 by Michelle Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:22 am

I want to inform you that today I left the car with all the keys & documents on the transport company custody into your name. It took some time to fix everything.

I've paid £310.08 for delivery to your address. Attached you can see the tracking receipt.
I paid the shipping fees and the car is ready to be delivered to your location. A company representative explained me that after their mechanics will test the car and verify the papers they will contact you with all the details regarding our transaction!

Below I provide your full shipping info:
uShip Europe Limited - Freight transport by road & air
Birmingham - Office
Birmingham B10 0UN
United Kingdom
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

Webpage: https://www.uship.com

The company representative told me that your email filters is blocking their invoices and attachments. I have copy of the invoices and I will forward them to your email.

Check your Spam/Junk folder also, sometimes the bills arrive there. Now you must follow their instructions so we can go ahead with our deal!

Thank you and I hope you will enjoy the car.

Best Regards!
David Peter Wells
10 Badgers Brook, Wroughton,
Swindon, SN4 9DG
United Kingdom

P.S. Attached you can see my passport and driver license in case you'll need when you'll register the car into your name.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement