Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#379639 by Michelle Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:40 am
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 at 13:48
Subject: Copy of transfer receipt from Maureen Pedro
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>

Hello........ payment has been completed, i just got confirmation email from my bank so please check both inbox and spam folder of your email for confirmation. So the payment has been completed and approved the payment so all you need to do is to proceed with the shipment then as soon as its completed you get back to them with the copy of receipt so they can verify shipment and once they receive confirmation of shipment from you, the full cash will be remitted into your account.

So proceed with shipment right away and get back to my bank customer care service at [email protected] with the copy of receipt so they can verify the shipment and once this is done, your money will be credited into your account in just about 3 to 4 hours after receiving the receipt and you will have full access to withdraw the cash in the bank.

Thanks

Maureen Pedro

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement