Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#379996 by Michelle Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:49 am

To complete the transaction the deposit on his uShip account must be made using bank transfer because it is the conventional method of transfer of international funds.

Storage Instructions:

According to our policy, the next step is to deposit the amount of € 5,000.00 in your account by bank transfer uShip.

I) You can upload his uShip online account if you have online banking.
II) Or go to the bank and make a normal transfer to our bank account.

We recommend the online transfer system, the electronic transfer from bank to bank is considered the safest international payment method because both the sender and the recipient can be traced.

* When complete the transfer, you are asked to use the SEPA (option Express Transfer) so that money can reach our bank account in the next 48 hours for bank transfers usually take 3-5 working days *

* Payment must be sent by bank transfer to the bank account of USHIP EUROPE SERVICES LIMITED *
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------------
USHIP EUROPE Financial Agency Escrow Account:
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------------

The payee name must be completed correctly with the following name "Francesco Frugnoli-USH" to load your account uShip.

ACCOUNT HOLDER: Francesco Frugnoli-USH
IBAN: DE60500105175427715304
SWIFT / BIC: INGDDEFFXXX
NAME OF THE BANK: ING-DiBa
ADDRESS / COUNTRY: 60628 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
DESCRIPTION: DEPOSIT

Please note that it is extremely important to use the exact details of the account. The account names are generated uniquely for each transaction, so we can identify your deposits faster.

Failure to use the exact information given above will result in the return of the bank at his own expense.

To speed up the process and make visible the balance in your account uShip, please send us the receipt from your bank by:

- Email: [email protected]
- Fax: +44 (0) 208 133 8211

As soon as we receive confirmation of the filing, we will prepare the necessary documents and will get the car delivered to your shipping address in Croatia.

Thank you for choosing USHIP EUROPE SERVICES!

USHIP EUROPE SERVICES - Registered in England and Wales no. 08658843. VAT no. GB 170671707.
USHIP EUROPE SERVICES - Freight transport by road and air
Coventry Road, Small Heath, Birmingham B10 0UN, United Kingdom
Telephone number: +44 (0) 208 133 8211
Fax number: +44 (0) 207 175 0921
E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]
************************************************** ************************************************** **************************************************
Note: USHIP EUROPE will never ask you to provide access passwords, credit card numbers or other confidential information.
************************************************** ************************************************** **************************************************

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification , kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#379997 by Algenaee Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:59 am
Hi ,

I've been notified that you are looking for a property located in The comb, Munster square, London NW1 3LG. The property has 2 bedrooms , 3 bathrooms , 92m2 , TV, Wi-Fi, 1 parking place and much more. It's a luxury property recently renovated, furnished and fully accesorized with everything needed. Very clean property as pictures show. If the property is rented on long term, it can also be rented unfurnished on demand.

The rental contract must be made for at least 2 months - up to 3 years. The rental price per month for the whole property is £ 1500 which includes utilities (TV, Wi-Fi, Tel, Water, Electricity) and the maintenance of the building.

Please tell me if this is what you're looking for and let me know if you're really interested. Small pets are also welcome!

Best Regards

This guy got the money and wants more to give the keys to my nephew. What to do next. And i wil not pay any more.
#380033 by Mike Wilson Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:57 pm
Please post the email that gave you the in instructions on how to make the payment. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.
The best thing to do now is to stop all communication with this criminal without telling t hem that you know it is a scam. just go silent and ignore them completely.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon