Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#380433 by Michelle Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:08 pm

Thanks for your response...I'm Mark James from USA presently in Scotland for a business trip...Am interested in buying it.How long have you owned it? what's your actual price for it?

Awaiting to hear from you soon,

Best Regards.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#401679 by Michelle Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:12 am
Mark James <[email protected]>

Hello friend,

Thanks for the email. I agree with the condition of the goods. However, I will pay you by bank transfer or PayPal transfer. I want you to provide me with your full bank details or PayPal, so I can proceed with the payment as soon as possible.

Account Holder's Name:
Iban number:
Bank Name:
SWIFT / BIC code:

OR

PayPal Full Name:
PayPal E-Mail Address:
Phone:

And I want you to also send me your full name and home address so that I can forward it to the shipping company to contact you for the pick-up date after I have completed payment to you.

Full name:
Address:
City:
Post Code:
Phone:

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.