Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#380615 by Michelle Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:16 am
"paypal online" <[email protected]>

Dear PayPal User.......
We want to bring to your notice that the transaction between you and Keith Thomson is safe and legitimate. We would like to inform you that you have just been paid 700
EUR The fund will reflect into your PayPal account as soon as the item has been mailed out and the mailing info has been confirmed.

NOTE: Your fund is pending with us until we receive the tracking number from you for confirmation before your PayPal account will be credited. Your payment will be instantly credited when we have finally confirmed the shipping number which serves as a customer control policy against any fraudulent acts.
..............Below is your transfer status............

TRANSFER STATUS: TRANSFER STATUS:

Transfer On Hold...
Out of 100% = 95% Done - 5% On Hold....

PAYPAL EMAIL I.D [email protected]
AMOUNT........................ ...........................700.

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Keith Thomson account ,this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your PAYPAL account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping proof, or tracking number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited immediately.
Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :

Transfer Current Percent% : 95% Done..
Message From PayPal: Transfer On Hold.. "STN" Shipment Tracking Number Required for verification!!!

PayPal logo PayPal logo PayPal logo PayPal logo PayPal logo

Sincerely,

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement