Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#381193 by Michelle Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:32 pm
Staff Sgt.Debra Dalles [mailto:[email protected]]

Hi,thank you for your interest in my 2010 BMW X5 is in perfect condition, with nothing mechanically wrong, no damage, no accident, fuel type : gasoline, transmission type: automatic.The odometer shows 150,000 km.I just got divorced and the vehicle was awarded to me in our divorce.I have a low price $5.000 because I want to sell it asap.I have a deployment coming up and would prefer to have my mother who is taking care of my children, have the cash instead.

I want to inform you that I am entertaining two other offers for it, so please let me know your decision as soon as possible.

Thank you

God bless you and your family

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#382466 by Michelle Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:02 pm

Subject: Re: 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS - Interested Buyer

Hi,thank you for your interest in my 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS is in perfect condition, with nothing mechanically wrong, no damage, no accident, fuel type : gasoline, transmission type: automatic.The odometer shows 145,000 km.I just got divorced and the vehicle was awarded to me in our divorce.I have a low price $2.500 because I want to sell it asap.I have a deployment coming up and would prefer to have my mother who is taking care of my children, have the cash instead.
I want to inform you that I am entertaining two other offers for it, so please let me know your decision as soon as possible.

Thank you

God bless you and your family

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#382631 by Michelle Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:12 am
[email protected]

Hi,thank you for your interest in my 2016 Tesla Model S 70D is in perfect condition, with nothing mechanically wrong, no damage, no accident, fuel type : electric, transmission type: automatic.The odometer shows 49,000 km.I just got divorced and the vehicle was awarded to me in our divorce.I have a low price $40.000 because I want to sell it asap.I have a deployment coming up and would prefer to have my mother who is taking care of my children, have the cash instead.

Thank you

God bless you and your family"

"Hi again, you also should know that the vehicle is located at a storage garage ready for a new owner, as you probably figured out from my first e-mail, I'm Military a proud member of an emergency medical unit. Right now I am at the base in Vancouver BC, preparing for deployment.I have an arrangement with eBay services, so they will handle this sale for me, therefor my presence isn't necessary.Dealing through eBay allows you to get the vehicle first and pay for it after it reaches you. I will take care of the delivery process. Which means that you will have a 5 day FREE TRIAL period with the vehicle to inspect and test drive it before committing to buy.
If you are interested in getting the vehicle for a test drive and a probably purchase, please reply with your contact information for eBay (full name, shipping address and phone number) , so I can have them sending you the details regarding this type of deal.

Thank you"

#382776 by Michelle Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:03 am
[email protected]
eBay Motors Seller Debra Dalles started the transaction through eBay Motors Buyer Protection Program! After
verifying the membership of this specific member and confirming his overall good standing, we have approved
the development of this transaction,based on Seller's purchase protection account on file with eBay Safety
Department

Seller Information:
Name: Debra Dalles
Address: 20 NB-102Burton,
NB E2V 2Y7

+1 (408) 426-8113