Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#382198 by westsidefrog Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:06 am
This is a common scam of a transaction with Escrow Company to pay upfront like in this case EUR 16500,- for a car. After payment, Car and Papers will never arrive.

Warning : [email protected] or crh-company.com

crh-company fraud company forwards to ch.com a legit company

Good evening,

I am the seller of the Audi Q2. I am very glad that you are interested to buy my car.
The car is still there, full of history service, very good condition and all in perfect condition, see the interior and exterior view great, no accidents. I had to move because of the decision of my company to Belfast / Northern Ireland. I have already received a new car from the company and I need here no left-handed. In addition, there are many things that now have priority, so this car needs to go. The price would be 16.300 euros.
Due to the fact that I am very busy with my work and I do not stay too much at home, we left the car to an Escrow Company (trust company) so that it can be delivered to the new owner. If you are interested, I need your delivery address, so I can calculate shipping (I agree to pay the transportation costs from 50 to 50, if that is suitable for you).

Best regards
Kevin Barry

Good evening,
Advert expired but the car is still available for sale.
I just checked out with uShip.com and will cost me about 500 euros to deliver the car to Gemany
The final price including delivery is 16.550 euros and I think is a fair price for both of us. I will cover half of delivery fee as I said in my first email.
The car has German registration and my location is still Belfast, Northern Ireland. We can do everything through the transport company, uShip.com, they are taking care of everything and they can arrange a delivery to your address. If you decide to buy the car I will need your full details (Full name, Address, Phone number). As soon as I have your details I will pass them to the shipping company and they will start the procedure. Next step they will get in touch with you and send you an invoice for the car, the tracking number to check the status of the delivery at any time and all the rest of the transaction details. After you've received the invoice you'll need to make the payment by bank transfer to the transport company (NOT to me) and they will hold the money into their bank account until you receive, inspect and agreed to keep the car. For the buyer's peace of mind I've also added a 5 DAYS REFUND POLICY so if you won't like the car, you'll receive a full refund, no fees or taxes deducted. If the car is not as described, the transport company will transfer the money back into your bank account. If you decide to keep the car after the 5 days inspection period, you will need to sign the owner transfer papers and only then I will get the money from the transport company.
Regards,

Kevin Barry

Good morning,
Non smoker. I moved already to Ireland. The car has German papers and approval. My address is: 30 Finaghy Rd S, Belfast BT10 0DR. Do you want to come to Belfast, Ireland to complete the transaction ? or we can use uShip escrow transport service. uShip will handle the transport, papers, ownership transfer and payment. You will receive the Car, documents, two keys. Documents as follows: Original Proforma invoice, Sale Contract pre-signed by seller, Certificate of Conformity. Brief (green card), manuals booklet including TUV.
We are using a trusted escrow transport company.
Regards,
7500 km
Capacity 1,395 cc
Power 110 kW (150 hp)
Fuel type gasoline
consumption
≈ 5.2 l / 100km (combined)
≈ 6.3 l / 100km (urban)
≈ 4.6 l / 100km (out of town)
CO₂ emissions
≈ 119 g / km (combined)
Number of seats: 5
Number of doors 4/5
Transmission automatic
Emission class Euro 6
Environmental badge: 4 (Green)
First registration 11/2017
HU 11/2020
Air conditioning (climate control
Rear Parking Sensors
Airbags (front, side and other airbags
Color Black Metallic
Interior Fabric, Black

Hello again,
I moved recently with the car to Ireland. The car has German papers and approval. We will need uShip to handle the ownership transfer.
We can not make the sale here in Ireland because the car has German plates and papers. uShip will deliver the car through Germany to de-register the car from registration and get temporary transit platez (Zoll plates).
Kevin Barry

Domain Name: CRH-COMPANY.COM
Registry Domain ID: TBD
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.syrahost.com
Registrar URL: http://www.crazydomains.com
Updated Date: 2018-12-21T01:07:34Z
Creation Date: 2018-12-20T00:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-12-20T00:00:00Z
Registrar: CRAZY DOMAINS FZ-LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 1291
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +61.894220890
Reseller: CRAZY DOMAINS
Domain Status: ok https://icann.org/epp#ok
Registrant Name: PRIVATE REGISTRATION
Registrant Organization: PRIVATE REGISTRATION
Registrant Street: BM BOX 2083
Registrant City: LONDON
Registrant State/Province: LONDON
Registrant Postal Code: WC1N 3XX
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.8456171171
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +44.8444844288
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Admin Name: PRIVATE REGISTRATION
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: BM BOX 2083
Admin City: LONDON
Admin State/Province: LONDON (CITY OF)
Admin Postal Code: WC1N 3XX
Admin Country: GB
Admin Phone: +44.8456171171
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +44.8444844288
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Tech Name: PRIVATE REGISTRATION
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: BM BOX 2083
Tech City: LONDON
Tech State/Province: LONDON (CITY OF)
Tech Postal Code: WC1N 3XX
Tech Country: GB
Tech Phone: +44.8456171171
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS1.SYRAHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.SYRAHOST.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2018-12-21T01:07:34Z <<<
Advertisement