Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#382642 by Michelle Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:16 am

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your response. I will will be responsible my transport company for packing and disassemble, if necessary buy it at my home in Sweden, and they will also come for pick up at the be made available address of the article, once you get the money to what is the final price you are willing to sell

Wait for your kind reply

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you -have received Such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signing line and I will carry the details to the Appropriate autorités.

Advertisement

#383945 by Mic Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:01 am
I have got mails from moniawaldermar as well. very bad german, did not want to give me her exact name and adress nor telefone number. She didn`t even want to see the tires I sell nor discuss the price. Wanted my account and wrote she would have a transport to sweden picking them up. I thought this was strange and I was warned that she would send a fake bank statement or send the guys picking the tires up, so I closed the conversation
#384046 by Michelle Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:17 am
Monia Waldermar [mailto:[email protected]]

Vielen Dank noch einmal für die Antwort, die ich Ihnen durch eine sichere Banküberweisung in Ihr Bankkonto bezahlen werde, und ich habe meinen Bankmanager bereits über die Überweisung informiert, sobald Sie mit mir über Ihre Bankverbindung zurückkommen, wie unten wird ich mit der Überweisung fortfahren .

Name des Kontoinhabers:

Konto No:

Bank Name:

IBAN:

SWIFT-Code:

Bankland

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you -have received Such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signing line and I will carry the details to the Appropriate autorités.