Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#384577 by Michelle Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:49 am
Petra Sara < [email protected] >

ich möchte Sie nur über diese Zahlung zu aktualisieren, ich habe gerade die Zahlung gemacht und bin sicher, dass Sie die Kopie der Bestätigungsmail von der Bank entlastet hätten. Ich versendung eine Kopie davon auch an Ihre Mail. Bitte überprüfen Sie.

Gehen Sie mit Nein fort, um den Artikel an die folgende Adresse zu versenden und eine Kopie der Versandbestätigung zur Validierung zu senden.
Hier meine Adresse

Name:Petra Sara
Address: 25 Plough Way
City: London
postal code: SE162LS

Sobald Sie den Versand abgeschlossen haben, senden Sie bitte eine Kopie des Versandbelegs an die Bank-E-Mail zur Überprüfung. Ich warte darauf, bald von Ihnen zu hören

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#385457 by AlanJones Thu May 09, 2019 11:43 pm
Subject: complete money transfer !!!

Hello XXX,

I want to update only via this payment, I just made the payment, and I am sure you would have relieved the copy of the confirmation email from the bank. I shipment a copy of it on to your mail. Please check.

Go on with No to send the story to the following address and send a copy of the shipping confirmation for validation.
Here is my address

Name: Petra Sara
Address: 25 Plow Way
City: London
postal code: SE162LS

Once you dispatch the completed have, please send a copy of the shipping document to the bank e-mail for review. I'm waiting to hear from you soon

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.