Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#384601 by Michelle Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:46 pm
[email protected] <[email protected]>

You've received a payment of €1,347.00 EUR from PETE BURGIN ([email protected])

Please note that this transaction will only be visible in the Recent Activity list in your Account Overview Once the shipment is complete and tracking code confirmed by PayPal.

Shipping address - confirmed
Pete Burgin
33, angleton ave,
Sheffield, S2 1NB
United Kingdoms

PayPal Terms

Please Read Carefully: Funds have been deducted from PETE BURGIN's PayPal account, To this effect, he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and Funds will be credited to your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipment tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code has been verified funds will be credited to your PayPal account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account.

This administrative email was sent through an automated system which doesn't receive emails. Mail the shipment tracking code to our Shipment Verification Support at [email protected]

Please, understand that this is a security measure to help protect both the buyer and the seller. Therefore, we apologize for the inconvenience that we might have caused.

Please do not reply to this email. We are unable to respond to inquiries sent to this address. For immediate answers to your questions, email our Shipment Verification Support at [email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#393442 by Michelle Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:52 am
PayPal Service <[email protected]>

Jeremy Lindholm sent you an instant payment

This is to confirm to you that the said amount has been successfully transferred to your PayPal account by Mr. Jeremy Lindholm ([email protected]). The amount said has been fully deducted from his PayPal account and is ready to be credited to your PayPal account. A hold has been placed on this transaction for the fact that this payment has been subjected to be a payment for the iyemImportant Note: This transaction is on hold due to the large increase in the rate of the online scams recorded in the previous years. We have changed some of our rules and regulation to make sure our clients (Seller and Buyer) are safe from scams, PayPal in conjunction with The FBI and The IFCC has invented certain preventive measure to ensure the safety of both our seller's and buyer's.Once these PayPal procedures are followed the funds deducted from Mr. Jeremy Lindholm account will be available in your account.

PayPal Safety Procedures On How To Complete This Pending Transaction.

As mentioned in the receipt of Payment and as per New PayPal Payment policy, we have fully debited the total amount of $620.00 USD from Mr. Jeremy Lindholm

NOTE: This is important as a security measure to ensure the safety of this transaction. To this effect, Mr. Jeremy Lindholm has no right to withdraw or claim money back and Funds will be credited to your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipment tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code has been verified funds will be credited to your PayPal account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. This administrative email was sent through an automated system which doesn't receive emails. Mail the shipment tracking code to our Shipment Verification Support at [email protected]

Sent from Jeremy Lindholm.
[email protected]

Shipping Address Confirmed :

Name: Jackie Joe Styers
Address: 130 Robin Lane
City: Statesville
State: North Carolina
Zip code: 28677

PayPal Account Review Department: My name is Richard Scott. I'm a PayPal representative.
Issues with this transaction?
Reply directly by clicking the reply Box and I will be happy to help you. This transaction is only available and can only be tracked and traced via email. We don't place uncompleted transactions on call, so reply back to us if you have any question regarding this transaction [email protected] .

Richard Wilson
Representative
PayPal Inc.

Thanks for using PayPal
PayPal Team

[email protected] purchased from you, we reserve the right to make sure this transaction is safe and secured, also verify the legitimacy level on this transaction because of the sum of funds involved.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#418978 by Michelle Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:52 am

Sent from Andy Daniels.

[email protected]

Name: Joseph
Address: 27 charing crescent villa do sol Milnerton Rural Parklands North
City: Parklands
Code: 7441
State:Western Cape
Phone: 0681651146

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#429096 by Michelle Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:27 am

This is to confirm to you that the said amount has been successfully transferred to your PayPal account by Mr Russel Latham ([email protected]). The amount said has been fully deducted from his PayPal account and is ready to be credited to your PayPal account. A hold has been placed on this transaction for the fact that this payment has been subjected to be a payment for the Laptop purchased from you, we reserve the right to make sure this transaction is safe and secured, and also verify the legitimacy level on this transaction because of the sum of funds involved.

NOTE: This is important as a security measure to ensure the safety of this transaction. To this effect, Mr. Russel Latham has no right to withdraw or claim money back and Funds will be credited to your account immediately if the shipment is confirmed by you. Get back to us with the shipment tracking or reference number for verification purposes, Once shipment tracking code has been verified funds will be credited to your PayPal account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. This administrative email was sent through an automated system which doesn't receive emails. Mail the shipment tracking code to our Shipment Verification Support [email protected]

Name: Joseph
Address: 365 Olievenhout Avenue North Riding AH,Roodepoort
City: Roodepoort
Code: 2169
State: Gauteng
Phone: 0633279166

PayPal Account Review Department: My name is Richard Scott. I'm a PayPal representative.
Issues with this transaction?
Reply directly by clicking the reply Box and I will be happy to help you. This transaction is only available and can only be tracked and traced via email. We don't place incomplete transactions on call, so reply back to us if you have any questions regarding this transaction [email protected] .

Richard Wilson
Representative
PayPal Inc.

Thanks for using PayPal
PayPal Team

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.