Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#385006 by Michelle Thu May 02, 2019 4:17 pm

You've received a payment of $419.00 USD from Aliyah Robinson ([email protected])
It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account, Thanks for using PayPal. You can now ship the items.

Shipping address - confirmed
Name: Aliyah Robinson
Address: Suite 92196880, 2229 NW 79th Ave,
City: Miami
State: Florida
Zipcode: 33122

ssues with this transaction?
You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.
Users' Protection - ELIGIBLE
Payment status - PENDING 95% Complete - Awaiting proof of postage from seller.
Important Note: User Protection Policy (UPP) is applied, this payment wouldn't clear or appear on your PayPal payment history until we confirm proof of postage.

Below are the necessary information requested before your account will be credited.

Send the shipment tracking number to us by replying through this mail or Click Here to send the tracking number to our verification unit. As soon as we confirm proof of shipment your account will be fully credited and all transactions will reflect instantly.

Questions? Go to the Help Center Click Here. for assistance.
You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile, and click My settings.

Copyright © 1999-2019 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification , kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement