Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#386138 by AlanJones Fri May 17, 2019 11:57 pm

Hello there,
Thanks for contacting me about my-2001 Kubota B7500. The Kubota is in great shape & immaculate condition and I’m the original owner. It has no damage,or hidden defects. I have a clear title, under my name.The price is $1,200. I’m selling it because my husband died 1 month ago (he had a heart attack) and it brings me bad memories so that’s the reason I want to sell it asap. My daughter and I decided to sell the house and so we moved with my parents in Lawrence, KS trying to start a new life.I want to use eBay's Service for the safety of both of us so if you’re interested in purchasing the 2001 Kubota B7500 just email me with your full name, P.o. Box or address including the zip code and phone number, so I can notify eBay that you are selected as my possible buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.Thank you,
Helena Maloney
Here are all the details:

Hydro foot control transmission with cruise control
R4 Tires, 3 point hitch, power steering, Diesel, 4X4
Loader, mower, and backhoe all detach quickly without tools.
Make: Kubota Drive: 4WD
Hours: 673 Net Horsepower (HP): 21
Model Year: 2001 Max Dig Depth: Less than 8'
Model: B7500

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement