Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#386199 by Terminator5 Sun May 19, 2019 1:02 pm
The Scammer wants to buy your items with a fake / counterfeit check or money order. He claims to be sending a fake mover to pick up the item, but he is only interested in the money you will send to this fake mover . The check will bounce and you will be responsible.

Scams via SMS

1-765-205-3588 4:38 AM

Message by ‪(765) 205-3588‬:

I am sending you a bank CERTIFIED CHECK to you as form of payment, i will arrange a mover for pickup when the check clear your bank, i can't come in person to take a look because

I'm currently on business trip now, and I am giving you extra $50 to the original price to hold for me.

so i need your full name and physical address to send check via FedEx overnight to you

Do we have a deal ? Let me know

+1-219-225-6448‬ 4:42 AM

Message by ‪(219) 225-6448‬:

I am sending you a bank CERTIFIED CHECK to you as form of payment, i will arrange a mover for pickup when the check clear your bank, i can't come in person to take a look because,

I'm currently on business trip now, and I am giving you extra $50 to the original price to hold for me.

so i need your full name and physical address to send check via FedEx overnight to you

+1-717-478-1587‬ 3:34 PM

Message by ‪(717) 478-1587‬:

I am sending you a bank CERTIFIED CHECK to you as form of payment, i will arrange a mover for pickup when the check clear your bank, i can't come in person to take a look because

Message by ‪(717) 478-1587‬ . 4:54 AM

Do we have a deal ? Let me know

Scams via Craigslist Mail Relay . {Email}
6:35:17 AM

[email protected]
8:42:58 AM

I need it. Let me know, is it still available? I don't check [craigslist] reply mail. If it is still available, contact with me to [email protected]

[email protected]
10:02:53 AM

I need it. Let me know, is it still available?
Any damages and are you the first owner. I don't check [craigslist] reply mail. If it is still available then send me ----:>[email protected]

[email protected]
10:03:05 AM

Any damages and are you the first owner. I don't check [craigslist] reply mail. If it is still available then send me ----:>[email protected]

[email protected]
10:03:40 AM

[email protected]
10:04:58 AM

********************************************************************************

[email protected]
10:04:58 AM

[email protected]
10:34:24 AM

Hi, the furniture is nice. Can you accommodate mailing you a cashier check overnight delivery, I will add $100 to the sale for the hold. Movers will come for pick up when the check is cashed. What’s your mailing address and who should I make the check payable to? Please Text your details to 469-205-0176

SEE ALSO:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=91221&hilit=craigslist+money+mule

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=114767&hilit=craigslist+money+mule
Last edited by Terminator5 on Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#387711 by Terminator5 Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:08 pm
VIA SMS. CRAIGSLIST MONEY MULE SCAM . WANTS TO BUY YOUR ITEM WITH A FAKE CHECK.

+1-602-562-6141

(602) 562-6141‬
Still Available for sale ? I'm Interested.! xxxxxx

Me
Yes

(602) 562-6141‬
OK, I'll like to buy it asap and I will be sending a Check to you via USPS reply me back with your name and address to send the check-out and will also arrange shipment through my hauler after you have cash at hand.

#387712 by Terminator5 Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:16 pm
+1-919-341-9110‬, FAKE CRAIGSLIST SUPPORT MESSAGE BEING USED IN A GOOGLE VOICE VERIFICATION SCAM .

DO NOT SEND THIS NUMBER ANY CODES

Craigslist Support
Message by ‪(919) 341-9110‬: To confirm that you are a real person and your ad is legit, please send us back in maximum 5 minutes If you are ready to receive the code send us a text with the message "YES".,
To confirm that you are a real person and your ad is legit, please send us back in maximum 5 minutes If you are ready to receive the code send us a text with the message "YES".

This is a Googlevoice Verification Scam . They will send you messages similar to these ones:

+1-520-719-1918
‪(520) 719-1918‬
" Hi,i am Alyssa, i want buy your XXXX XXXX .you real seller ???

+1-503-751-2449
(503) 751-2449‬
"Hi, my name is Jeffrey..I saw ur post in craigslist. This post title xxxx xxxx - $xxx.Are you real seller?"

When you answer this text back, they will than have a googlevoice verification number sent
to your phone . DO NOT SEND THEM BACK ANY CODES .
Last edited by Terminator5 on Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#387955 by Terminator5 Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:24 am
+1-‪513-685-3960‬ {MONEY MULE SCAMMER}

Message by (513) 685-3960‬
Hi my son gave me your contact that you have a xxxxx on craigslist, What will be the least you will take for it?

ME
he least i will take is xxxxx

Message by (513) 685-3960‬
I can do that. I'll write a check and i'll include money for my movers. Deduct your pay and pls give rest to my movers when they pick up. Ok?

‪+1-262-674-7168 {MONEY MULE SCAMMER}

ME
Yes the XXX XXX is still available.

Message by ‪(262) 674-7168‬: Can i pay with a cashier check and after the check clears will set-up pickup