Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#50639 by Michelle Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:10 am
[email protected]:-

Hello,

I have received your email regarding my car !
The last price is 2000 . At first glance the low price would indicate that something is wrong with the car. But the price does not reflect in any way the car itself, which is in excellent condition and it will be seen when you will test the car.The car is in perfect working condition,has no damage, no scratches, no marks or dents on paintwork,no hidden defects. There is no outstanding finance (HPI clear)!It's a UK model (right handed),meets United Kingdom DOT and EPA guidelines so there will be no problems regarding UK.

I am a police officer,I used to live with my wife in London .The reason why i sell it is a sad one, the car was my wife's car and she died 3 months ago and this car brings me sad memories and i want to sell it.This is why i have a low price to sell it fast!I sold my house in London and i moved in Paris for a fresh start.I need to sell the car in UK because it has the frill on the right. Is not a problem if i am here because i will come to UK to meet with you and let you test the car .
Were are you from?

Here are some pictures and details of the car!

Reg. Date: 21 Mar 2007
Mileage: 11700
Transmission: Manual
Fuel: Diesel
MOT Expiry: May 2011
Road Tax: 01 Aug 2011
Power: 69
Engine Size: 1,422 cc

Paul

Advertisement

#50642 by Michelle Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:52 am
Subject: RE: Volkswagen Polo Silver 5 Door 1.4 Diesel S 2007
To: Michelle Banks

the car is with me in Paris i announce that in my first mail!i will travel up to Liverpool if you meet me there, or we can do this another way and save ourselves form the travelling!

I have a contract with eBay so this deal can go through them. . According to eBay you have 5 days from the time you receive the car to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not.
Here is how it will work:
1.First of all I will need the following details from you:

- Full Name
- Full Shipping Address

2. After I will receive the details from you, I will forward them to eBay.

3. After they will process your info, they will send us both invoices. The invoice will send you the details on how to make a refundable payment.

4.eBay will contact me and I will ship the car to you. After you receive the car you will have 5 days to test, verify and do whatever you need to the car. If you will buy, then I will receive the payment details from eBay so that I can pick up the money.

5. If you will decide that you will not buy the car, eBay will refund the money and I will have the shipping company come pick up my car. If you wish to make the transaction, please send me the necessary info so that we can proceed. I look forward to hear from you.

I hope you are satisfied with my way of doing business. If you are going to accept my terms let me know so we should not waste our time.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Paul

P.S. On the link below you have some pictures of me and my wife before death and also a copy of my passport, driving license, insurance card and my Police Id card.Copy paste into your browser to see.