Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#386710 by Michelle Mon May 27, 2019 7:04 am
Kingdom Bank <[email protected]>

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Maggie Boult In your favour, The total amount of €419 was paid to your account by Maggie Boult as payment of an auction item and it has been approved and the payment details are stated below

Payment Details
Money Transfer From:
Bank Name: Kingdom Bank
Account Name : Maggie Boult
Account Number: 56742020
Sort Code : 748938
Bank Branch : Nottingham NG11 6JS, UK
E-mail: [email protected]

Delivery Information

Name: Maggie Boult
Address: 3 Halidon Way
City: Billingham
Zip-Code: TS23 3NS

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Maggie Boult please send
the item to the above address only for transaction to be valid. For any questions regarding this transfer , contact us
[email protected]
If you have any problems then please contact customer services on Kingdombankcarelineservice Offices open Monday to
Saturday 8:00 to 16:00

Copyright 2019 Kingdom. All rights reserved.
Kingdom Bank PLC. Registered in England. Registered no. 4346834
Registered in England.
Registered office: Nottingham NG11 6JS, UK
Kingdom
Kingdom Bank Email ID CCY119.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#387761 by Michelle Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:05 pm
"Kingdom Bank" <[email protected]>

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by CONAN BOND In your favour was paid to your account by CONAN BOND as payment of an auction item and it has been approved and the payment details are stated below

Money Transfer From:
Bank Name: Kingdom Bank
Account Name : CONAN BOND
Account Number: 56742020
Sort Code : 748938
Bank Branch : Nottingham NG11 6JS, UK
E-mail: [email protected]

Delivery Information

NAME: CONAN BOND
ADDRESS:FLAT 5,260 SOUTHTOWN ROAD,
CITY: GREAT YARMOUTH
ZIP CODE: NR310JJ

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by CONAN BOND please send
the item to the above address only for transaction to be valid. For any questions regarding this transfer , contact us
[email protected]
If you have any problems then please contact customer services on Kingdombankcarelineservice Offices open Monday to
Saturday 8:00 to 16:00

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.