Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#387442 by Michelle Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:10 am

You've received funds!
Hello

Belinda Thomas sent you a payment of AU $2,100.00 for an eBay item.

Sent from Belinda Thomas
[email protected]

Shipping Address:
Belinda Thomas
1168 Waycross Rd
Apt B111
Cincinnati
Ohio
USA

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided, please send the item to the above address and make sure the shipment tracking number is sent to our customer service at ([email protected]).

Shipping and handling: Australia Post International Express Mail

Thank you for using PayPal,
The PayPal support team.

Copyright © 2019 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
PayPal Email ID PP1557 - 283d587286ddc

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#388875 by Michelle Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:51 am

Sent from Nantidha Dukes
[email protected]

Shipping Address:
Nantidha Dukes
201 Gatewood Oaks
Cibolo
Texas
USA

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided, please send the item to the above address and make sure the shipment tracking number is sent to our customer service at ([email protected]).

Shipping method: RoyalMail International Tracked and Signed

Thank you for using PayPal,
The PayPal support team.

Copyright © 2019 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
PayPal Email ID PP1557 - 283d587286ddc

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#416968 by Lyndall Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:44 pm
Valerinedcruz wrote:Hi I have been scammed by the same details mentioned for an item listed in ebay [email protected] and have shipped the item to the address, & lost my money and Laptop

Ring the cibolo police station, they helped me