Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#387697 by Michelle Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:49 am
Joanne Barnett <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello ,
Thank you for your interest in purchasing my 2001 HONDA GOLDWING GL1800. I am selling this trike because I am in the military and my unit will be sent out of country. I don't want it get old in my garage. The price is low because I need to sell it before next month. The trike is in pristine condition, no accident history, clear title. Always adult driven and garaged, never abused or raced. If you are interested, it's still available for sale and the price, as stated in the ad, is $1.500. Let me know if you are interested, email back.
Vehicle title - Clean
Mileage - 70077
Engine Size (cc): 1800
1 OWNER

Joanne Barnett <[email protected]> wrote:

Let me explain you, the transaction will be made through marketplace because they can protect both of us and they also offer 5 days inspection period. You'll have 5 days to test/drive the vehicle before decided to keep it or not. If the vehicle is not like I described you'll ship it back on my expense and they will give you a full refund. Marketplace will hold the funds until you receive the vehicle with all the papers work. Only after you confirm them that you wanna keep it they will release me the funds. In this way you will be able to inspect it before committing to buy it. If you are interested and want to move forward please send me your full name, address (street, city, state and zip code) and phone#. After I will have all this details I will forward them to marketplace and I will proceed with this transaction

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement