Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#387832 by harwell fleming Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:41 pm
FROM SELLER: Gloria Gerald <[email protected]>
Hello , This car has absolutely no mechanical problems, no accidents,no leaks or problems.
I am letting it go with shipping and handling included. The car is now in Prince Rupert , BC, ready to be delivered to its buyer with all the documents.
Because I am not able to close the deal myself,( I am currently with my husband in the hospital for a series of heart investigations ), I want to use a third party to handle the sale. This way we are both protected.
Let me know if you're interested and if you have questions.

Hello,

As I told you in my first email, the reason why i sell this car is because my husband will do a heart transplant,the transplant will take place in Smidt Heart Institute - Los Angeles, CA because here we found a compatible donor.My husband is already hospitalized and in few hours i will fly to Los Angeles.I have signed a contract with a delivery company to take care of the selling on my behalf (I chose this company because they have a headquarters also US). The car is already at the warehouse in Prince Rupert , BC sealed and ready for the shipping.I paid them a full nationally delivery package this is the reason why used more regions. The deal includes free delivery and it will arrive at your address in 4-6 days, depending on the exact location. From the moment it arrives at your door, you will have 15 days to test and inspect it. If it doesn't match my description or if you find anything wrong with it, delivery company will refund your money is 2 working days and I will be in charge of the return shipping fee. They will hold the money until you confirm that the car is as expected. If you're ready for this purchase, I need to know your your full name, address and cell phone, as soon as I have them I will start the official procedure. The delivery company will send you an Invoice with all the info you will need to complete the transaction.

FROM THE "COMPANY" High Speed Logistics <[email protected]>

Dear Elvis Patrick Hutley,

You are receiving this email because the seller (Gloria Gerald) has registered you as a
potential buyer for the vehicle 2013 Toyota 4Runner.

This invoice is in PDF electronic format. Double click on the attached file to view the invoice and
please follow the enclosed payment instructions.

Your invoice is attached to this email. Follow the enclosed payment instructions.
After carefully review the information, please contact our Customer Support Department at:
(604) 243-5769 in order to confirm and approve your payment.

Thanks for using HS-Logistics !
Advertisement