Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#388305 by Michelle Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:33 am
Jakub Daniel <[email protected]>

You've received an instant payment
Hello

This e-mail confirms that you have received an Instant payment of 450.00 EUR from Jakub Daniel via PayPal MERCHANDISE Payment Service.

Note from Jakub Daniel :
I have paid for the item as we have agreed . Cheers.

Once the money's in your account, you can:
Spend the money online at thousands of shops that accept PayPal.
Withdraw it from your bank account.
Transfer the money to a credit card.
The above sum that was transferred to you by Jakub Daniel has been fully deducted from the payee's account which includes the Transport/Delivery Charges and is ready to be transferred into your your own account, but before the transaction can be finalized you would have to pay the Transport Charges to the Transport Company. Due to the sum of money involved, we have to take an extra step to protect the account holder(s).

Transfer On Pending... Money Gram money Transfer details Needed to Credit your PayPal Account.

In order complete this transaction and get the full funds credited into your account, you need to proceed to any Money Gram office around you and transfer the excess sum of 200.00 EUR to the Transport Agent and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of your Money Gram Transaction Receipt.

Below is a step by step guide on how to make the transfer:
1. Visit your nearest Money Gram office/ Outlet and request a Money Gram sending form.
2. Choose their Money in Minutes service.
3. Enter the receiver's name and address provided below.
4. Pay with your Credit Card or Cash.
5. You'll get a receipt. Attach and email a scanned copy of the receipt to us/type out the details on the receipt such as : Sender's Name; Sender's Address & MTCN Number.

Transport Agent (MSC UKR):

Name: Rumyan Smolov
City : Lviv
State: Lviv
Postal Code : 79007

Yours sincerely,
PayPal.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement