Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#388435 by Michelle Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:25 am
Thomas Harold <[email protected]>

Hallo,

Vielen Dank für die E-Mail. Was ist Ihr bester Preis? Bin aufgrund der Art meines Jobs auf dem Meer, ich möchte das Motorrad für meinen Sohn kaufen. Ich habe die Liste gesehen und bin zufrieden damit, dass ich im Moment nur per PayPal oder Banküberweisung bezahlen kann. Holen Sie sich zu mir zurück mit den Details unten:

Der Name des Kontoinhabers:

Kontonummer:

Bank Name:

IBAN Code:

SWIFT-Code:

Gesamt:

oder

PayPal-Name:

Paypal Email:

Gesamt:

Wenn ich frei bin, werde ich die Zahlung vornehmen. Sobald die Zahlung abgeschlossen ist, werde ich die Spedition anweisen, zur Abholung hu an Ihrer Heimatadresse zu kommen.

Grüße.
+1 (626) 662-1285, +14153405898.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#391789 by Michelle Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:51 pm
Thomas Harold < [email protected] >

I have just completed the payment to your PayPal account and I am sure you have received the notification from PayPal on the payment. You can check your e-mail address for payment notification. I want you to send your address to me so that the collection can be carried furnished. An additional payment of 2,000 EUR was added and I'm sure you have noticed this. You must send through Western Union at the pick-up agents the additional amount of 2,000 EUR as soon as possible so that the latter will provide the collection You should also send the required Western Union data for review to paypal so this money to your as soon as possible can transfer account. Here you will find the information needed to send the money through Western Union

Agent information:
First name: Giovanna
Last name: Landi
Condition: Turin 10100, IT.
Address: corso Unione Sovietica 403 Turin
Postal Code: 10100

I want you to send me your full contact for the collection. You should soon send the money to the collection is planned and you know when the collection would begin. Make sure that you are at home make sure you send the additional amount as soon as possible to the shipping company so that you can get your money immediately.

It's nice to do business with you.
Yours sincerely.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.