Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#388513 by Michelle Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:12 am

Hello,

I have made the payment of the money to your Bank Account and you should have get the payment confirmation from Bank so if is not in your Inbox please check your JUNK mail too and, all you need to do now is for you to proceed with the shipment of the item via DHL Express / POST OFFICE URGENT OR EXPRESS DELIVERY to the address below:

Name: R. Amos
Address: Flat 3 TENNYSON HOUSE,
ALBERT ROAD, BELVEDERE KENT.
City: LONDON
Postal code: DA17 5LU
Tel.: +447410131150

Make sure you proceed with the shipment as soon as possible so, for the activation of the money to be transfer to your Bank Account ...

NOTE:Import duties and local taxes is been paid on item to London so, for my daughter not to pay huge custom fee , you need to declare a low value price I,E (50 CHF) should put write on the shipment receipt at the post office. Do you understand?

wait for your quick mail...

Thanks

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement