Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#389766 by Michelle Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:56 am
Santander Bank Plc <[email protected]>

We like to notify you that your money has been processed and ready to be activated into your account,you are mandated to proceed with the shipment as soon as possible and email us back with the shipment tracking number including with the shipment scan receipt for verification.

As soon as we are through with the shipment verification,you will receive another email from BANK ONLINE TRANSFER Management which enclosed with all the proper information you needed to activate your money.

We Look Forward Serving Your Money Transfer More Better In The Nearest Future Time.

THANKS FOR USING SANTANDER BANK PLC® ONLINE TRANSFER.
email paypal ebay deutschland

Nathan Bostock,
Managing Director
Tell: +447035969395.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#390304 by Ellennaz Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:48 pm
You are my savior! I would’ve shipped them my watch! Thank you so very much!

First e-Mail:
The Wire Transfer Order from Santander Bank plc Online Banking has been Approved.

TRANSFER NUMBER :- SA49402436OT

Dear Customer ...,

We hereby want to notify you that the total amount of €170.00 EUR is ready to be activated into your account but before we can activate the money to you,you need to proceed with the shipment and email us back with the shipment tracking number for verification.

Here is the delivery address below:

Receivers Name:A.Seun Daniel
Address:25 Plough Way
London
Zip Code:SE16 2LS
United Kingdom

So hereby want you to know that you are to make the shipment between 24/48 Hours so that your account can be remitted,So we will wait to read back from you as soon as possible.

Managing Director
Nathan Bostock
Tel: +44 5 601 562 663
Fax: +44 (0) 141 404 8163

Second email:
The Wire Transfer Order from Santander Bank plc Online Banking has been Approved.

TRANSFER NUMBER :- SA49402436OT

Dear Esteemed Customer ...,

We like to notify you that your money has been processed and ready to be activated into your account,you are mandated to proceed with the shipment as soon as possible and email us back with the shipment tracking number including with the shipment scan receipt for verification.

As soon as we are through with the shipment verification,you will receive another email from BANK ONLINE TRANSFER Management which enclosed with all the proper information you needed to activate your money.

We Look Forward Serving Your Money Transfer More Better In The Nearest Future Time.

Nathan Bostock,
Managing Director
Tell: +447035969395.