Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#390145 by Michelle Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:41 am
HSBC BANK <[email protected]>

GOMEZ COBO sent him a transfer
This transfer was made from your customer's account will be automatically credited to your account as soon as we receive a scanned copy of the receipt of delivery. This step is very important .

This operation is fully controlled by the Civil Guard.

Buyers Account Details
Account Name: Gomez Cobo
Bank Name: HSBC Bank®
Bank code: H8G6BNL2A
Account Number: ES25RABB1105207653
Bank Location: Spain

Note:This payment is for item:(Gadget). And also the shipment must be made with (Philipost / LBC / JRS ) Express Mail Service.

SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS

Name: Editha C.Villones
Address: cebuana Calumpang Binangonan, Rizal
City: Binangonan,
Province: Rizal
Zip Code: 1940
No: 639355312727
Payment Status: Approved

OTHER STATUS:

This transaction you have with your buyer is secured because the fund has been deducted from his account and it has been assigned to your bank account as we wait for the verification details. The fund is still on PENDING, the fund will NOT reflect on your account until we received proof of shipment to verified or authenticate the reason for this transfer which was made from Gomez cobo's offshore account. If you refuse to comply with the protection policy instruction to verify the legitimate of this transaction within 24 hours, the verification department would forward your details to the anti-fraud section of our department to do all necessary arrangement on this situation.
Your sincerity would be appreciated if you do not mean to defraud your buyer.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PAYMENT WILL NOT APPEAR ON YOUR" BANK ACCOUNT" UNTIL YOU SEND THE SHIPMENT REFERENCE NUMBER OR RECEIPT SCANNED COPY YOU GET FROM THE POST AFTER SENDING YOUR BUYERS ITEM.

Thank you

If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us directly at our Help Center: HSBC bank Customer service

I FBI APPROVED FBI APPROVED

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#394643 by marvindean17 Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:49 pm
I also recieve thos message and im a victim to this scammer i already shipped a camera

image.pngimage.png
Payment Confirmation
Transaction code : 8GW711958740VZ

Dear Marvin Ray D Galang ,
ALFREDO MIGUEL sent him a transfer ₱6,500.00php

This transfer was made from your customer's account will be automatically credited to your account number: 007860078268 as soon as we receive a scanned copy of the receipt of delivery. This step is very important .

This operation is fully controlled by the Civil Guard. For more information, click here

Police emblem of Russia.svg
This transaction is guided by anti online scam protection

Details of the transaction

Buyers Account Details
Account Name: Alfredo Miguel
Bank Name: PAYONEER Bank®
Bank code: H8G6BNL2A
Account Number: ES25RABB1105207653
Bank Location: INTERNATIONAL ONLINE BANKING
Sellers Account Details
Beneficiary Name: Marvin Ray D Galang
Account Number: 007860078268
Bank : Banco D e Oro (BDO)
Email Address: [email protected]
TRANSACTION DETAILS

Transaction ID : 7JX755763N957910L

Item Number Item Title Quantity Price Subtotal
N/A

Gadget

₱6,500.00php

₱6,500.00php

Postage & Packing Via Post Mail 5-7 Days to 234XX:
(includes any seller packing fees)
Postage Insurance (optional):

Total ₱6,500.00php
Note:This payment is for item:(Gadget). And also the shipment must be made with (Philipost / LBC / JRS ) Express Mail Service.

SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS

Name: MADELYN Felix. M
Address: 502 ayala blvrd ermita manila %sm manila
City: Eemita
Province: manila
No: 63822888
Payment Status: Approved

OTHER STATUS:

This transaction you have with your buyer is secured because the fund has been deducted from his account and it has been assigned to your bank account as we wait for the verification details. The fund is still on PENDING, the fund will NOT reflect on your account until we received proof of shipment to verified or authenticate the reason for this transfer which was made from ALFREDO MIGUEL's offshore account. You refusal to comply with the protection policy instruction to verify the legitimate of this transaction within 24 hours, the verification department would forward your details to the anti-fraud section of our department to do all necessary arrangement on this situation.
Your sincerity would be appreciated if you do not mean to defraud your buyer.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PAYMENT WILL NOT APPEAR ON YOUR" BANK ACCOUNT" UNTIL YOU SEND THE SHIPMENT REFERENCE NUMBER OR RECEIPT SCANNED COPY YOU GET FROM THE POST AFTER SENDING YOUR BUYERS ITEM TO US .

Thank you
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us directly at our Help Center: payoneer Customer service

I FBI APPROVED FBI APPROVED

image.png

When can i get my payment cause i need to withraw it for my bills payment give me an exact date thanks
Show quoted text