Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#390497 by Michelle Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:04 am
"Secure Trust Bank" <[email protected]>

his is to certify that you have received a money transfer sent to you by Our Customer at the United States Branch and it has been sent successfully, we are sending you this message as the Transfer Confirmation Notification of the Money.

The money transfer sent to you as a Payment for a auction/Classified ads for MERCHANDISE which has been approved and successful.

This email was submitted as the receiver email and that is why we are sending you this message as a confirmation of the transfer made to you through our Online Bank Business Solutions.
Here are the details:

Sender's Name: STB9801N980 ( Transaction cannot be reversed )

Jeff Steven Roberts

Address:

Total Amount: 1431 Harbison ave

San Diego, CA.
United State.

This is to confirm to you that the said amount has been successfully transferred by the Sender and been deducted from the sender's bank account which is ready to be credited into your account, been that this Payment has been subjected to be a Payment for a MERCHANDISE purchased from you, we reserve the right to make sure this transaction is safe and secured also to verify the legitimacy level on this transaction because of the high sum of funds involved.

INFORMATION ON HOW THE MONEY WILL BE ACTIVATED TO YOUR ACCOUNT

1.The Transfer has been made successfully but activation is on HOLD for security reasons.

2.The money will be activated/ released to your account after you send the Item/Merchandise Involved in this transaction.

3.The Money Transfer cannot be canceled for your own security. ( To protect both party ).

4.You do not need to go to your bank now because the money is not yet activated and that is why we are sending you this message as a confirmation of the transfer.

5.After the shipment is made, the full amount will be activated to your account..

6.For you to send us the Shipment Information, just reply to this message directly and send us the Information.

This transaction can be confirmed by the USA branch ONLY, If you have any Question contact us by Clicking HERE .
Shipping Address

Name:

Akin Seun
Address
25 Plough Way,London
SE16 2LS
United Kingdom

NOTE :
We want you to go ahead and make the shipment of the Item involved in this transaction to the specified address and send us the shipment tracking information for us to verify it and we will release the Full amount to your account.

NOTE : IF THE SHIPMENT IS NOT SENT, THIS MAY CAUSE YOUR ACCOUNT TO HAVE PROBLEM WITH THE GOVERNMENT.

All transaction is being monitored and supervised by the Interpol.

Sincerely,
Secure Trust Bank

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#406332 by Lorraine29 Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:23 am
I fell for this scammer Akin Seun. He bought my camera for 200euro and gave me a fake bank transfer receipt. I reported it already to the police. I can't recover the parcel altough it has not yet left to the parcel shop i sent it to.. Beware of this scammer. He also tried to fool.me again saying he sent 320 accidentaly and need 120 back to him and then he will activate the payment. Very bad person