Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#391017 by Michelle Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:38 am
kompany collin <[email protected]>

Thanks For your response.Am interested in buying it .How long have you owned it?? let me know the last price for it ?

i should have love to come but am at work on the sea I will like to inform you that am buying the item for my Sister in Thailand , so i will be the one responsible for the pick up and delivery stuff. kindly get back to me with your full name and address so that i can forward it to the pick up agent to calculate the pick up fees for me.

Thank you so much.I have forwarded the address to the shipping company so they can calculate the pick up and delivery cost for me to make the payment. I'm sure they will contact you soon i would like you to know that the payment will be made via PayPal because is fast and secured to send and received money online,All you have to send me is your PayPal email address so I can make the payment immediately.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement