Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#392533 by Artsiom Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:27 am
Please, help me! How can I resolve this situation????

Ella Wearing Just Sent You 9,000.00 PLN With Tesco Bank Transfer***
Tesco Bank Of England <[email protected]>
You've received wire transfer 9,000.00 PLN from Ella Wearing.

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Ella Wearing in your favor, The total amount of 9,000.00 PLN was paid to your account as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

Transaction : # PL-7721-5188-8120-2200
Transaction Date: 07-29-2019
Payment Method:
Account Number: XXXX-XXXX-6332
Payment Status:
PAYMENT APPROVED OK
Money Transfer From:
Bank Name: Tesco Bank PLC
Account Name: Ella Wearing
Account Number : XXXX-XXXX- 6332
Sort Code : 40-64-00
Bank Branch: Churchill Place,London,England
E-Mail: [email protected]
Money Transferred TO:
Bank Name:
Account Name:
Account No.
Bic Code
E-Mail:
Expected Pay out Location:
Transfer Current Percent%:
Transfer status :

POLAND
95% TRANSFER DONE
TRANSFER PENDING
Delivery Information:
Name :
Dawid Drozek
Address:
36 Beansburn
Kirmarnock,Scotland
City:
Zip code: KA3 1RL
United Kingdom
Transaction type: Purchase

Item Information:
Item Title : kamera panasonic
1 Unit
Delivery Method :
POCZKA POLSKA,EMS POCZTEX
Billing Summary:
Transfer Amount: 9,000.00 PLN
Transfer Fees: +0.00 PLN
Promotion Discount: - 0.00 PLN

Total: 9,000.00 PLN

Transfer Summary:
Estimated Exchange Rate: 1 PLN
Estimated Transfer Amount: 9,000.00 PLN

Estimated Total to Receiver:
9,000.00 PLN

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER
Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Ella Wearing account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Ella Wearing, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us: [email protected]

Thank you for using TescoThe Bank!
TescoBank Online Team.
Learn more about Tesco Bank.
Advertisement

#392536 by AlanJones Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:35 am
It's a scam. Just delete the email and don't respond to them. No money has been sent to you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#392537 by Artsiom Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:46 am
Thanks for the quick response. The first time I encountered such a problem, and unfortunately made a terrible mistake - I sent the package. Tell me, please, what can be done in this situation? Maybe some relevant authorities could help me???
#392538 by AlanJones Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:55 am
You will need to try and get in touch with the courier company and see if the shipment can be stopped. Also, contact the police to alert them to the scam.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.