Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#393663 by Michelle Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:29 pm

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#401898 by Michelle Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:10 am

Dear PayPal Member,

You've received a payment for $800 from Juliet William - Ship now

SHIPPING INFO:
Juliet William

Suite 93196772,

2229 NW 79th Ave,

Miami, Florida 33122,

United States of America

Estimated funds availability
The payment has been successfully made into your account but currently PENDING as it await shipment verification, so you're to get the item ship then email us the tracking details for verification and the money will reflect in your account as soon as the shipment has been verified.

How to ship your buyer's item(s) and Payment assurance
Pick up the item(s) and go to the nearest Post office to ship out the item(s).
Get a tracking number with a receipt and Manually enter the shipment tracking details to us for verification of shipment by replying the tracking details to this payment confirmation.
Instant funds to your PayPal account after shipment has been verified.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
This PayPal® payment has been deducted from the buyer's account. In order to complete this transaction and get the funds APPROVED in your account.
You are hereby instructed to carry out the shipment and mail us the shipment tracking details of the package for verification and your account will be
credited immediately we've confirm and authentically verified the shipment tracking number through our processing units. We guarantee you 100% that
your money is safe and secured with us.

You will receive a "CONFIRMATION EMAIL" from PayPal® Team informing you that the fund has been credited.

Kindly enter the shipment tracking details directly to this mail by using the reply button in your mailbox and our customer service department
will attend to your mail. Do not delete this mail and if this email is in your spam folder, mark it as "NOT SPAM ".

Thanks for using PayPal!
PayPal Account Review Department.

Learn More
PayPal Policies PayPal Teams PayPal Privacy © 1999-2019, Inc. All rights reserved. Powered byPayPal

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.