Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#394338 by Michelle Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:26 am
Notification Via paypal <[email protected]>

Receipt of Your Payment!!

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Shipping address - Confirmed
Name; Stephen Schultz
Address; Suite 77993456, 2229 NW 79th Ave
City; Miami
State; Florida
Zip code: 33122

Issues with this transaction?
You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.

Questions? Go to the Help Center at [email protected]

Get verified - Pay from your bank account and you're 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your PayPal account. Log in and click the Get verified link below your name.

Copyright © 1999-2019 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

PayPal PPC000477:1.23.9:8c560e67bb2a

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#417969 by Michelle Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:12 pm
Notification Via paypal <[email protected]>

Shipping address - Confirmed
Name: brent ostrander
Address: 2229 NW 79th Ave, Suite #82641817
City: Miami,
State:Florida
Zip code: 33122

ssues with this transaction?
You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Centre.

IMPORTANT NOTE :This payment is now deducted from your buyer's account but temporarily unavailable until we receive the shipment tracking number for speedy verification process. This money will be moved to your available balance and released to you as soon as you send us the shipment tracking number to us by replying this notification email with the shipment tracking number.

BEAR WITH US!!!This is to eradicate all forms of scam/fraudulent practices so, as to protect both parties (buyer and the seller)

Get verified - Pay from your bank account and you're 100% protected against unauthorised payments sent from your PayPal account. Log in and click the Get verified link below your name.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities