Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#398080 by Michelle Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:48 pm
ING BANK® <[email protected]>

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#398381 by Michelle Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:42 pm
"ING BANK®" <[email protected]>:

You have received a payment from Peter Woods as mentioned in the receipt of Payment , we have created a policy that governs both buyer and sellers on any online transaction with us, our new online banking policy has helped us in a lot of areas and it's an anti-fraud measure for the safety of the society.

Therefore, In order to complete this transaction follows the following steps.

" A scanned copy of the shipment receipt details from the courier service must be sent to us for proper monitoring and verification.

" It must indicate a valid tracking number.

All these steps are necessary majorly to authenticate the legitimacy of the purchased item, Money laundering and any form of fraudulent activities.

NOTE: TRANSACTION IS 100% GUARANTEE AND CONFIRMED, MONITORED BY INTERPOL.

Please, find below the name and address for the shipment.

First Name: Segun

Last Name: Adedokun

City: Ibadan

State: Oyo

Postal Code: 23402

You may contact ING Bank® customer service at click here ---> ING Bank® and Quote the Above Transfer Number for quick recognition of this transaction or reply to this message directly using the reply button in your email to submit the required information.

Thank you for using ING Bank® Online Banking System. We look forward to serving your online with better services in the future.

Sincerely.
ING Bank Management.
Executive Vice President

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.