Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#398168 by Michelle Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:59 pm
Danilo Silva <[email protected]>

Hello good morning,
I am pleased to inform you that I have made the payment ... did you receive confirmation from my bank (ING Bank) about the payment? Check your email or spam inbox to confirm payment.
I am sure that you should have received confirmation from my bank about the payment I made, So proceed with the shipment as soon as possible.
I made an additional payment of $419 for the shipping fee through EMS Correo Argentino and I am sure you also noticed it.
Here is the information you need to send the package:

Name: David Gorcheff
Address: 2444 W. South Range Road
City: North Lima
State: Ohio
Postal code: 44452

It is very easy to send the item, go to the nearest post office to complete the shipment, but make sure it is sent through the Express Mail Service (EMS). Once the shipment is complete, you must send a copy of the shipping receipt to my bank so they can verify it and release the payment I made to your account because it is still pending and my bank is waiting.
It is good to do business with you.
Waiting for your answer.
Regards.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement