Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#398346 by Michelle Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:20 am
Kingdom Bank <[email protected]>

Payment Details
Money Transfer From:
Bank Name: Kingdom Bank
Account Name : Dada S Lally
Account Number: 56742020
Sort Code : 748938
Bank Branch : Nottingham NG11 6JS, UK
E-mail: [email protected]

Delivery Information

Name:Dada S Lally
Address: 34 Selwyn street
City: Liverpool
Zip-Code: L4 3TW
Address Status: OK To Ship

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Dada S Lally please send
the item to the above address only for transaction to be valid. For any questions regarding this transfer, contact us
[email protected]
If you have any problems then please contact customer services on Kingdombank Offices open Monday to
Saturday 8:00 to 16:00

Thank you for using Kingdom Bank!
The Bank Of America Online Team.
Learn more about Kingdom Bank.

Copyright 2019 Kingdom. All rights reserved.
Kingdom Bank PLC. Registered in England. Registered no. 4346834
Registered in England.
Registered office: Nottingham NG11 6JS, UK
Kingdom
Kingdom Bank Email ID CCY119.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#399088 by Michelle Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:30 am
Kingdom Bank <[email protected]>

Money Transfer From:

Bank Name:

Kingdom Bank PLC

Account Name:

LTD M Joseph

Account Number :

XXXX-1908

Sort Code :

Bank Branch:

Churchill Place,London,England

E-Mail:

[email protected]

Delivery Information:

Name :

LTD M Joseph

Address:

34 Selwyn Street

Liverpool
L4 3TW

United Kingdom

Purchase

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from LTD M Joseph account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at : [email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by LTD M Joseph, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#399848 by Alex Wallkit0 Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:39 am
Hello, I also reported with this problem what should I do? My WhatsApp number [Removed - AJ]
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal details