Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#398449 by Michelle Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:50 am

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#430323 by Michelle Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:49 pm

What is required of you in order for your account to be credited is a valid shipment tracking/reference number, This number will be given to you at the Post Office after you might have sent the item to the bearer, This is part of our new policy and a security measure in order to protect both the buyer and the seller, also to verify if the item was really bought from you.

Here at Bank of America® you can be assured that your security and safety is our topmost concern and that the payment is legal and has been confirmed, also to guide you against fraudulent acts.

Once the item has been shipped and the tracking number sent to us, you will receive a "CONFIRMATION EMAIL" from Bank of America® Team informing you upon receiving it.

Thanks for using Bank of America(R) Online Auction Payment.
We are looking forward to serving your online payment better in the future,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.