Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#399261 by WPX Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:12 am
Email: [email protected]
IP: 107.150.23.245

and am so happy to share this testimony with everyone about how i got my herpes cured from dr okosun the godfather of herbal medicine. I had been going from one country to another for medication for several years just to be cured from herpes but all seems in vain, i was confused and decided to search through the Internet if i could get any news concerning herpes so i do keep searching until i visited one particular site and i saw the great testimonies from different persons testifying how doctor okosun has cure them from herpes and other diseases and i was shock and was thinking if this is real, after a due consideration i decided to contact him with the link he posted just to give it a trial and when i contacted him he proved to me that his herbal medicine can cure me if only i believe in it, so i requested for his herbal medicine and i got it and i applied it as prescribed and after 2weeks of application i went for a test and to my greatest shock the herpes virus has disappeared and it was just like a dream. Today I am cured from herpes am so happy and thanking God for using doctor Dr. okosun to cure me. so if you are out there and you are suffering from herpes or any kind of illness kindly contact doctor okosun through he will help you to cure that illness. you can get in touch with him via: [email protected] or WhatsApp him on this number +2348124363791

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement

#399262 by WPX Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:13 am
IP: 104.129.18.247

Just wanna say a big thank you patrice cythia for introducing me to Dr Idedia the great HERBALIST that helped me prepare home remedies that cured my herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2)
I was infected with herpes for the past two years and i was not happy all day so i was desperate to get a cure so that i can live normal and get healthy.One day i was less busy so i decided to make latest research on herpes cure and i found a site were everyone was talking about Dr Idedia and has ability to cure Herpes, HIV, HPV, Cancer, ALS, COPD, Anthrax, genital wart, cold sore, Arthritis skin tag and all manners of diseases and virus.So i discussed with cythia and she explained to me that its very easy working with Dr Idedia so i contacted Dr Idedia via email [email protected] and he helped me just as he has helped others now I am now cured from herpes am very happy now.and i can also assure you that he can also help you. so if you need the service of DR Idedia kindly contact him [email protected] or whatsapp +2349074505296.
visit his websites https://dr-idedia-traditional-healing-h ... bnode.com/ Or https://sites.google.com/view/dridediat ... alinghome/ Or https://dr-idedia-traditional-healing-h ... ness.site/

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
#399263 by WPX Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:14 am
IP: 129.205.112.129

I have been using this herbal cure remedy for 3 months now. So far, it has cured my HERPES, eliminated my COLD SORE, improved energy and metabolism, in the morning I feel recharged and I no longer feel sleepy after a meal. As for the scent, it does smell like motor oil but I chase it down with 100% Cranberry Juice 1tsp. twice a day AFTER a meal. I also experienced vivid dreams for about 5 days now it's diminishing to during the first 2 or 3 hours of sleep . contact dr Emmanuel: EMAIL: [email protected] or call/whatsapp +2348140073965. you can get the cure from him and be free from all kinds of diseases. HIV/AIDS,Diabtetes,Cancer,hepatitis

#399264 by WPX Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:15 am
IP: 197.210.45.218

Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor who helped me . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2011, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at {[email protected]}
or whatsapp him number: +2349038382931.
Contact him today and you will have a testimony...Good luck!

Dr. OLIHA Also Cures:
1. HIV/AIDS
2. HERPES 1/2
3. CANCER
4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
5. Hepatitis B
6. chronic pancreatic
7. Emphysema
8. COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease

#399266 by WPX Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:17 am
IP: 198.96.95.174

5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
His email address: [email protected]

#399269 by WPX Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:20 am
IP: 104.37.31.245

I'm ODIN AMBROSE i am from Texas,USA.It's been a while since I've written to thank Dr ABIOLA who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2014, i went to many hospitals for cure bunt there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day my Aunt Rosa introduce me to Doctor ABIOLA having seen so many testimony online about his herbal medication to cure HERPES and gave me his email:[email protected] so i mail him. he and he told him all things I need to do and also give me instructions to follow,once i receivel the medicine which I followed properly.he prepars the medicine and send it to me thought DHL, Before I knew what is happening after TWO weeks the HERPES that was in my body got vanished. so if you are having herpes or any kind of disease listed below *DIABETES B *CANCER *STROKE *INFERTILITY *HEART DISEASE and you also want cure, you can also email : [email protected]

HERPES , Flu ,Scabies ,Lupose, diabete , HPV, Glaucoma ,Dermatitis , OVARIAN CYST .

drabiolaspellhome.webs.com/testimonials dr-abiola-spell-home-8a91aaa06ad2 hivcure431846097.wordpress.com https://dr-abiola-solution-home.business.site whatsApp +2348100609098

#399271 by WPX Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:22 am
IP: 103.231.90.173

ENSURE TO READ TO HELP PEOPLE LIVING WITH HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 1& 2 AND HIV VIRUS GET CURE ..Hello all viewer online,,,, HERPES AND HIV has cure
Do anyone still doubt natural herbal medicine ? I've seen the great importance
and the great work of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs that can not cure you completely,. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes, diabetics, asthma, HIV, hepatitis, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured of HIV virus and my aunt and her husband were cured of herpes virus and tested negative after usage of the herbal medicine an i was also cured of hiv and tested hiv negative after usage of the herbal medicine by Dr. MOHAMMED who uses natural herbs to cure different kind of illness. Even Dr. Sebi prove to the whole world that natural herbs can cure all diseases and he cured countless of people using natural herbs. I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm in trying herbal medicine, the herbal medicine was sent to me through DHL delivering company,,, this is not scam, i am a living witness of this, please believe me and save your life and other people's life who victimize of the virus or any illness . Contact or email Dr.Mohammed on: [email protected] (phone call /what-sap no): +2349036036397

#399273 by WPX Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:25 am
IP: 197.210.53.65

I am John Danilla from UK( northern ireland), i want to share a
testimony on how a powerful spell caster cured my HIV disease, i was
diagnosed of this disease, in the year 2009, last week i saw a testimony on
Dr.Akioya on how he cured an HIV patient, so i contacted him through phone
and he asked me to email him, which idid, so he told me that all my
problems is over and then he decided to do an healing spell spell for me so
after he finished it, he told me to wait for just 24 hours and then i
should go for a test, so i really did as he had said, so my greatest
surprised when i went to the hospital to go for an HIV test, the Medical
doctor diagnosed that, i am now HIV negetative at first i was amazed and
now i have come to realise that this spell caster Dr. Akioya is a very
powerful one and a real spell caster. So viewers of this should please join
me in my celebration for i am the happiest man on earth today and if you
want to contact him, you can do this via his email
([email protected] or call him or whatsapp him
+2348105257464. or you can visit is website;
http://drakioyaherbalcenter.home.blog
https://drakioyaherbalhome.blogspot.com/