Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#399276 by WPX Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:31 am
Email: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
IP:172.98.67.86

Do you know that there is a great Herbal doctor who can cure any disease? Like Cancer, HIV, HPV, syphilis, diabetes, herpes, anthrax, madness, low sperm count, pregnancy And also bring back your Lover E.t.c. Well my main reason why i am writing this right now is to inform the whole world about the great deeds, DR. OSCAR DILAN did for me. My name is Rose Udinonleo, I was diagnosed of HIV in the year 2017 ever since then I was taking my medications, until I met the great spell caster, though I never believed in spell. I saw many testimonies on how he cured deadly diseases. I contacted him through his Email: [email protected] OR [email protected] OR [email protected] .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS... I Emailed him, he asked me to send him my information, which I did. He told me that his going to require some items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. I don’t know where to find the items he required. He told me that the only alternative is for me to send him the money and he only demanded for just $390 dollars to get the materials and he helped me to get the items for the herbal treatment. I promised myself to do anything to get cured. I sent him the money. He bought the items and casted a curing spell on me and also sent me a herbal portion, I used it as He instructed. 7 days later he asked me to go for check up, when I did the check up I was tested HIV Negative. I am so happy, I can not stop thanking Him, if you passing through hardship and you need a way out, kindly contact him via his email on:: [email protected] OR [email protected] OR [email protected] .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS.................YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement

#399279 by WPX Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:36 am
Email: [email protected]
IP: 185.17.149.202

My name is Mira Emma , i am from New York City. I was suffering from HIV disease for over 4 years, i was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to a man called Dr Udi, she said he cures the sickness and also said he has also helped her friend, i never believed her but after alot of talk, i decided to give him a try, just few days ago i contacted him and he told me what to do which i did and he gave me a herbal cure which i took and then he told me to go for a test which i also did and when the result came out i was surprised to see that i am negative. I am proud to tell you the i am the most happiest person on earth I Give thanks to Dr Udi.. If you are having any problem and you need help, You can contact him with his email [email protected] or Whatapp: +2348051243538.

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
#399283 by WPX Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:42 am
IP: 106.206.49.14

Hi my name is laural williams,here is my testimony on how i got cured from
herpes by DR EDES.i caught genital herpes from my Ex Husband in 2015,he
never told me about
the virus. I had it for 2 years with so many outbreak,and it affected my
life.. People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a
long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant
people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another,i was
first taking Antiviral medicines, such as acyclovir(Zovirax), famciclovir
(Famvir), and valacyclovir (Valtrex), are recommended for treating primary
genital herpes outbreaks. This medicine can be taken when an outbreak
occurs. It can also be taken every day to help prevent outbreaks,it is not
a total cure... I will like to tell everyone who is reading this my
testimony on how i get rid of my genital herpes.I was reading a comment on
the internet,and i saw a testimony posted by a young lady from USA that she
got rid of her herpes with the help of doctor EDES,a Traditional
Herbalist.So i was so happy when i saw that post,that his herbal medication
Cure the virus totally.I quickly copied the herbal doctor email address and
i email him within 30 minutes he respond to my mail.I explain things to him
he told me not to worry that i should fill his herbal form which i did..The
next day he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine,that i should
send him my address that he want to sent his HERBAL MEDICINE to me via DHL
or FedEx that was how i got the herbal medication and i use it as i was
instructed.After a week i went to see a Medical Doctor who confirmed my
herpes was no more.When some of my friend who has herpes saw me they were
surprise and i also introduce them to the man and they are also cure from
the same Genital herpes today.I also refer my cousin to the same herbalist
who was having HIV and today she is fully cure...If you have Genital or
Oral herpes or any kind of Diseases and infections,kindly contact HERBALIST
EDES via this email;[email protected] OR
[email protected]

He also have a herbal cure for Following DISEASES,this is not scam is 100%
Real.

-PENIS ENLARGEMENT AND WEAK ERECTION
-VIRGINA PROBLEM
-WHOOPING COUGH
- HEPATITIS B
-FORDYCE SPOT
-ALS
-LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
-LOW SPERM COUNT
-MRSA(METHICILLIN-RESISTANT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
-ZIKA VIRUS
-COPD
-STROKE
-IMPOTENCE
-PILE
-HYPERTENSION
-LOW SPERM COUNT
-MENOPAUSE DISEASE
-ASTHMA
-CANCER
-BARENESS/INFERTILITY
-PCOS
-SHINGLES
-VIRAL HEPATITIS/HEPATITIS B
-FIBROID
-ASTHMA
-SICKLE CELL
-TINNITUS
-BARENESS/INFERTILITY
-DIARRHEA and so on...

HE CAN ALSO HELP YOU CAST A SPELL like,
*EX BACK
*WIN LOTTERY
*BREAKING SPELL OF BARENESS
*JOB PROMOTION
*LOVE SPELL and so many more.

Contact him today and you will have a testimony,you can also contact for
details on this email;[email protected].
GOD IS TRULY GREAT..Click on the link of the Doctor that cure me of my
GENITAL HERPES;[email protected]
whatsapp him with this number +919686332305

#399284 by WPX Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:43 am
IP: 161.129.70.186

The doctors said Herpes virus do not have medical cure because the virus is capable of hiding within the human cells, it remains protected from your immune system. Herpes isn’t a special virus – your immune system has the tools to fight it back. But because it is able to lay dormant in protected cells, your immune system is unable to remove it from your body,But with strong reactive herbal medication is capable of getting rid of the virus gradually and totally from your body without damaging any of your cells,natural herbs kills the virus totally not just reducing the out break. Get natural herbs cure from Dr. Saibu or reach him through his email: [email protected] or whatsapp no: +2348064438762 http://drsaibuherbalclinic.home.blog