Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#399285 by WPX Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:48 am
Email: [email protected]
IP: 81.92.203.85

I was diagnosed of herpes virus in 2015, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Chief Dr Lucky, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure.
Via Email : [email protected]
Whats App : +2348132777335

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement

#399286 by WPX Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:49 am
Email: [email protected]
IP: 106.206.115.187

Hi lovely people am so joyous today for the lord has done a great thing in my life through the help of doctor Okoh. It all started last year when i
came in contact with this great doctor okoh that changed my life, I'am Veronica Collins and i was diagnosed of herpes last year November that almost
course me my joy and relationship i have taken treatment of different kinds gone to different place for solution but could not find any, it was
really a blessing how i met doctor okoh that put a stop to my worries and restore my joy. I was checking some comment on Facebook when i came across
a comment about this great doctor i ignore the first time i saw the comment until i kept seeming it that drew my attention to contact him through
his email i saw on online [email protected] we talked and he assured me of a cure, he sent me a medicine after we agreed on a term i
took the the medicine as directed after i went to the hospital for confirmation which really made a positive turn negative am really grateful this

why am taking my time to spread this good news because i know there are people out there suffering from one health problem/ challenges or the other

this is a chance to get healthy again, if you need help contact doctor okoh with
Email via; [email protected] OR Whatsappp +919686332305

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)