Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#399326 by WPX Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:55 am
Email: [email protected]
IP: 197.210.227.43

Healing from HIV-AIDS, i never though dr.camala who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend alot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Papa camala, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing dr.camala gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at: [email protected] or WhatsApp him +2348164728160 thank you sir for healing me from HIV, i am Doris Carter.

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement

#399327 by WPX Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:56 am
IP: 81.92.203.91

I was diagnosed of herpes virus in 2015, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called dr. Azuka, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email ([email protected]), he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor via ([email protected]) or whatsApp +2348132777335 him today to get your cure.

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
#399329 by WPX Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:59 am
IP: 155.94.250.35

I'm here to share to the worldwide that Dr.PAPA is a Powerful Herbal Medicine man. that can cure your disease if you can only contact him and let him help you. I was cured from my Herpes Disease. after suffering since 9years ago. but when i contact him on the internet. he gave me a Natural cure that ended my suffering after using it for two weeks. i went to check myself on the hospital and i was tested negative. I can't more happier but to say thank you sir and i use this medium to say to everyone don't waste any time to contact this powerful herbal Dr,PAPA On any Kind of Disease he is Ready to help you. You can reach him through Email:[email protected]

#399331 by WPX Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:03 am
Email: drudiherbalhome@gmail .com
IP: 207.244.78.163

Grateful to DR UDI for all his help for my life, my partner was having Herpes Simplex Virus, and we were planing on getting married, when we decided to get ourselves tested first and we found out that my Girlfriend was HSV 2 Positive, my Girlfriend was so unhappy, because this was a barrier for us to get married, so i went out to search out a remedy for my partner, and it was so surprising how DR UDI has been a blessing and healing to the masses, after reading about his work on a blog i immediately emailed him: [Drudiherbalhome@gmail .com] and he wrote back to me that my Girlfriend will be OK and that we we get married this same year, i couldn't believe it, after doing all that is needed to be done, i was surprise that after 2weeks of using his medicine my Girlfriend went to the doc and was diagnose negative. For more info contact his email (drudiherbalhome@gmail .com) or call or what-app him via +2348051243538 and you will get your illness cure.

#399332 by WPX Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:10 am
IP: 105.112.98.111

I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349069171173 I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on [email protected] or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173
He can also cure so many sickness
{1}HIV And AIDS
{2}Diabetes
{3}Epilepsy
{4}Blood Cancer
{5}HPV
{7}ALS
{8}Hepatitis