Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#399525 by Michelle Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:02 am
'Janet Herken' < [email protected] >

Subject: Payment completed !!!!
Hello friend,

I have just completed the payment at the bank. A total of € 13,000.00 EUR was sent, € 12,000.00 EUR for the car and the additional € 900,00 EUR for the shipping and € 100.00 EUR for the fees of Western Union are sure that you notice what they will send the € 900,00 EUR to the below address representatives on the West Union. I will advise you to check your inbox or your spam junk, I'm sure you can find the confirmation e-mail.

Below are the details of the forwarding agent to whom you are sending the money to the shipper fee via Western Union money transfer:

Name: William Leishman
Address: 26 st Albans close Withernwick East riding of Yorkshire .
Postal Code: HU114TJ

The sender would come to your home to make pick up the car once you have sent the shipping cost to them, because I need you to send me your home address for pick up and tell me when you want them to pickup come.

I'll wait to hear from you as soon as the money was sent to the sender.

Thanks.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement