Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#400882 by Michelle Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:06 pm

Good Morning,

Thank you for your interest in my 2013 Elddis Autoquest 140 (Peugeot Boxer 2198) / 2 berth motorhome Reg No: HF13 ABO, 22000 miles,AC,MOT 06/09/2020, 1 owner. Fully equipped with TV, DVD & CD player, digital aerial, grill, refrigerator, fully integrated kitchen, luxury washroom with shower, hotel quality interiors and comfy beds.Full Service History .All documents in original folders. 2 key fobs.The motorhome is in perfect condition, no accidents, no damage or scratches. HPI clear and fully paid .Because the Motorhome is comfortably under the 3.5 tonne weight limit, you can drive this on a standard Category B license(Standard car license). Last Habitational inspection in August.
I am selling it at £9,900 because I just finished the divorce and I am very glad that I took it, because it was my ex husbands most precious thing. He cheated on me although we have 2 kids together, anyway I don't want to bore you with my life's story...I don't ask to much for it because I just want to get rid of it ASAP, I want to erase a bad memory and I should get rid of it.
The motorhome is in Glasgow because I live here.As you can see from the pictures, my motorhome is in perfect condition. From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay. I prefer the payment to be done using....eBay & PayPal....services (I will receive the payment only after you receive and inspect the motorhome and only if you agree to buy it). I will pay for shipping and handling (my ex buyer did not received his loan but he already paid for shipping costs ) so there won't be any additional shipping costs for you.
If you are interested in buying it please provide me your full name, address and phone in order to register you as my buyer. I will wait your answer (if you are interested to buy) very soon.

Kind regards,
Dr. Janice Lawrie

Sent from my iPad

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement