Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#401857 by Michelle Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:30 am
Zoran Pavic <[email protected]> wrote:
Thanks for the Pictures. I'm from Croatia and i will arrange for the transportation and delivery to my home address after the payment OK, What's your asking price in EUR.?

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#404203 by Michelle Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:51 am

I have just receive an alert from PayPal Customer Care with the confirmation email that the payment has been made,a total of ‭$494.00 USD was sent $494.00 USD for the Goods Purchased and the extra $200.00 USD for the shipping charges and am sure you notice that you have to send the $200.00 USD and make sure you send the money to the address below via Western Union at any Banks nearest to you or Post office OK,
First Name: Amiru
Last Name: Garba
State: Oyo
City: Ibadan
Zip Code:+23402

With the issue of my details,of ownership and signing of all paperwork will be done by the pick up agent so you don't have to worry about that.My shipper would be coming around to your area to have the Goods pickup once you have sent the shipping charges fee to them,as I need you to let me know what time you want them to come for the pick up. I advises you to check your Inbox or your Junk/Spam mail in case you did not get the confirmation email from PayPal yet.

I will be waiting to hear from you once the money has been sent to my shipper.
Thanks for the business.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.