Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#402444 by Michelle Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:39 am
Barclays Bank Plc® <[email protected]>

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#402749 by Michelle Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:52 pm
Barclays Bank Plc® <[email protected]>

We are contacting you regarding the payment that was sent to you by Dragone Piergiorgio. - [email protected] -The total amount of € 419.00 EUR was sent to you by Dragone Piergiorgio and it has been Approved and the transfer details is stated below:

If there is an error in the above listed account details, please send the correct information to our Customer Care service email: [email protected]

***Delivery Information ***

Name: Ayoola Adekunle
Address: Dugbe Post Office.
City: Ibadan
State: Oyo
Zip code: 23402

Shipping Method : (Registered Mail/Post Office/EMS/UPS/DHL)

*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***

This transaction was legitimately process and successful. Your bank will not have access to the transaction for now. You will be able to access this transaction after providing the shipment tracking number, the shipment details from the post office will process instant access for your bank to claim total sum of the amount to your account.

The Receipt will be filed for documentation purposes and unforeseen future references that might arise as Bank entails Protocol. We have Partnering with the INTERPOL for proper Monitoring of every Transaction for Security Purposes. Payment made cannot be canceled or reverse by Buyer as a Protection for the Seller.

Yours sincerely,

Margaret Keane,
Executive Vice President

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.